1. Riida TM08 Wireless Meat Thermometer, Remote Kitchen, Digital Barbecue Thermometer with Two Probes for Ovens, Smokers, Grills, BBQ, Remote Kitchen Thermometer (300 feet) Features
: - Easy to program: automatically paired.
- Dual probe: monitor two different meats, or food in 2 places (such as the chest and thigh), or monitor meat and room temperature simultaneously.
- Wireless remote temperature measurement: outside 300 feet. Works 100 feet from the house through the walls and windows.You can walk around and do something else.No need to run to the grill or the smoker as often.Make the outdoor cooking easier, especially in winter! br /> - Large, backlit portable LCD receiver - displays all relevant, instant and easy-to-read information, accurate temperature readings.
- Supports 9 types of meat (ground beef, ground poultry, beef, veal, chicken, pork, poultry, lamb and fish) and 5 types of desired tastes (Bleeding, Bleeding, Cooked, Half Cooked and Well Cooked). it's easy if your guests want different meat cooking.
- The meat temperatures are pre-set, you can customize them. They emit beeps / alarms.
- Countdown: You will never under-cook or over-cook again.
- A hook to hang the transmitter on the oven / grill and belt clip / kickstand for the receiver.
- The cables are wrapped in stainless steel for protection against heat.
- Coated with a rubbery material to make it less slippery.
- 7 inch probe with 40 inch wire.
- carrying case for storage purposes.
- 4 AAA batteries included, low battery indicator.